Monday, February 23, 2009



I feel like tip-toeing. Paige fell asleep on the couch a while ago so I crept away as carefully as I could. I've actually managed a shower and changing two beds! Whoo-hoo I've accomplished something today. I'm really relishing the sound of silence right now. It's so quiet I can even hear the rain outside. All too soon I'm sure she will wake up and panic that I'm not there. Then it will be back to Word World and trying to get the darned laptop to work. I told everybody this weekend (as Paige was running a 103 degree temperature) that the next one to get sick in this house is on their own. Oh-yeah I'm the only one who hasn't been sick yet. Guess that means I'll be on my own. Just as soon as I get the laundry caught up, make a trip to the grocery store and fix a few meals...

1 comment:

Bailey said...

Paige looks so adorable there resting on the floor. Get better everyone! And, don't you get sick now. Stay healthy.