Tuesday, February 03, 2009

Dad was in town!


Since the boys were supposed to have wrestling last night and I had a few other things on my mind, I had completely forgotten that Rick would be at the airport for almost two hours. When he called I asked Caden how he was feeling and with a huge grin he said, "GREAT!" Yeah sure, just to see Dad. Why can't I be that exciting to see? So in an attempt at distraction, if nothing else, I packed everybody up and off we went to spend a 1/2 hour with Dad. It worked out great because Caden's numbness wore off while we were gone and by the time we got home he was starving and willing to eat. He went to bed pretty late (9:30) but slept all night! This morning I took him to school. He was very excited about signing the big tooth 7 times. Now we'll just have to wait and see if he makes it through the whole day.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Jill said...

It is always fun to do something spur of the moment especially when it involves seeing dad at work. What a good distraction! I am glad Caden is feeling better!