Sunday, March 01, 2009

Peace, love and harmony

"Moooom?"
"What Paige?"
"I yuv you sooooo much!"

Ok, those are the moments that get us through arent' they? A little while ago the boys went upstairs together to play their DS's together. They closed the bedroom door and all was peaceful. Then Paige asked where they were. Next thing I knew she was upstairs knocking on their door. When Trace opened the door and asked what she wanted Paige said she wanted to show him her monkey and come in and play. Now she is opening the door every so often telling me what they are doing and clearly having a good time. I can't even tell you how rare this is. I always hoped my kids would love each other and get along but sadly that isn't usually the case. I'm sure that by the time I finish this post everything upstairs will have dissolved into anger and tears. But until then I'm going to sit here holding my breath and enjoying the sounds of laughter from upstairs!

1 comment:

Bailey said...

Don't you just love it when our little ones tell and show us the love. Give Paige lots of love from us and tell her "Happy Birthday!"