Monday, March 02, 2009

What a Weekend!

According to Trace it was the most boring weekend ever. I think it was just plain busy!

We started the weekend bright and early with the boys having to be at their wrestling jamboree by 7:15 am about 1/2 hour away. Rick took them and Paige and I followed right behind. After seeing both of the boys wrestle I headed home to get ready for the birthday party.

We had family and friends over to celebrate Paige's third birthday. It wasn't anything fancy but it turned out nice and despite being very quite I think she had a good time. She got a table and chairs, a trike, some clothes and a few other things. There wasn't anything she didn't like! After everyone went home we all changed into p.j.'s and collapsed - it was a long day.

Sunday we celebrated the kid's cousin's birthdays at Grandma and Grandpa's house. They were turning 11 and 1! With lots of unknown and little known people around Paige was not very happy. She does not like large groups and will melt down very easily. Once most of the people had left she came out of her shell again. Not sure what to do about that.

So, now I get to start my week off with a bang! The laundry has piled out of control, the kitchen is in need of a good cleaning and there are errands to run. Guess I'd better get off the computer...

1 comment:

Jill said...

Looks like a lot of work for you this weekend! I am glad everything went well for the party.