Monday, June 01, 2009

Not Me! Nope Not Around Here!

You would not find me taking a nap in the middle of the day while my darling daughter watches a video! There definately is not a pile of clean laundry waiting to be put away at the top of my stairs. I'm certain I would not have avoided cleaning the downstairs bathroom for at least a week. I did not wait six weeks to cancel a doctor appointment and only do it then because they called to confirm it. I did NOT go "dumpster diving" at the Goodwill Outlet with my free time because who would do that!? I definately did not blow my diet completely out of the water and pig out the last couple of days - I'd never do such a thing! And then I am quite positive I did not feed my family hot dogs for dinner two nights in a row either!

How about you? Any other perfect mothers out there?

3 comments:

Jill said...

I like the new layout of your blog! Cute pictures of the kids.

Well, I can't relate to anything you say in this post! :) Especially not taking a nap while my little one watches cartoons! Nope not me!

Stacy said...

Ditto on the hot dogs - and I didn't even join them for the 2nd round! gotta love summer dinners!

Confessions said...

I love it! I'm so glad you admit to your "slacking." YOu should see my house. And they call me a stay at home mom and wonder what I do all day.