Friday, May 01, 2009

One of those weeks!


Don't ya just feel like that sometimes? I think his face says it all. Well we've been on the go all week long and all I want to do is collapse somewhere and not do anything. Of course being gone all week also means that nothing got done around the house so if I choose not to do anything then that will only leave more for tomorrow. Isn't life fun? Why is it that when Rick is home everything seems to fall behind? The laundry piles up, clutter accumulates and nothing gets actually cleaned. It has to be because if he is here he doesn't want to be at the house so we tend to be out. Well, nothing gets done when you are out! I'm not sure he understands that concept. So, I guess the next two days will be spent getting caught back up in time for Rick to return home. Good thing the rain is supposed to return. Bummer the kids will be home trying to undo my efforts even as they are completed! Gotta love life...
Oh, yeah! Rick doesn't have the piggy flu. At least not yet. He walked in the door the other night (after being all over California for four days) and announced his throat hurt, he had a massive headache, was congested and just felt generally yucky. Great. Just what we needed was to be front page of the newspaper declaring our family to be the first ones in our state! Fortunately the test was negative so say a prayer he stays healthy this trip too! I guess that's all the exciting news from our neck of the woods. Now I'm going to go lay on the couch and enjoy the last thirty minutes of semi-quiet before the boys get home!

No comments: