Monday, May 11, 2009

Not Me!

Since I had so much fun last week with my "not me" post, I thought we all might enjoy the therapy again. So here goes. Don't judge me too much!

This past week I did not melt marshmellows and pour them over the leftover popcorn for a bedtime snack. I certainly wouldn't have spent Mother's Day at a water park and dining at In and Out burger (I'm not complaining though). I did not go on a field trip to the fairgrounds to learn about dairy cows (like that would have ever happened in Illinois!) I couldn't have thrown out my children's mini flower pots because the cats ate the plants down to almost nothing and I was too lazy to nurture them back - again! Of course we all know that I'm not capable of forgetting my own age and address (on different days) - there's just no way I could be loosing it that much!

So, there you have it. I hope you had a good week!

No comments: