Tuesday, March 09, 2010

Where have I been?


Silly cousins having fun together!

Criminy, it's been a while hasn't it? Well, we have been finishing up basketball and starting up soccer. Both boys decided to play so we now have practice three nights a week and two games every Saturday! Tonight we have added in a band concert too to keep it interesting. Then on Fridays I am now helping to teach the challenge math group for Caden's grade level. Throw in four mornings of work and I'm feeling a little busy! I haven't taken any pictures in weeks it seems like - it's just not right! Maybe I'll take the camera to the concert tonight and try for a good one (or two).

So, for now, I'm off to get dinner ready before picking Trace up from soccer and racing home so he can shower and get back to the school in a half an hour's time. It should be fun...

No comments: