Friday, August 28, 2009

Just another day

Getting ready to go watch a little of this... (that's Caden on the far right in white)
some of this...
and a lot of this...
Yes, there is more helmit than body on most of them! So far Caden loves it - much to my chagrin. So night after night we haul him to two hours of practice. Once school starts it will only be three nights a week. I'm not too sure how he is going to do once it starts raining on them though!
So, I've had a busy day. I spent about three hours on a job application - that's how it goes with three children constantly interupting you! Heck, the rate I'm going this post might just take me three hours! Then I scrubbed out our shower - whoo hoo - don't I know how to have fun!? After that I put labels on all the boys school supplies and put them into bags ready for the first day of school. Which, by-the-way is in twelve days. Not that I'm counting or anything. Really I'm not. Finally, I changed our bed and vacuumed our room. Now here I am with 1/2 hour to go before I have to take Caden to practice by 5:30 then run back across the freeway to get Trace's number put on his soccer jersey at 6:30 then turn around again and go pick Caden up at 7:30. I can only hope they are all in bed on time tonight! It's going to be a long weekend...


No comments: