Thursday, August 24, 2006

Well the tears haven't started yet...

but they will come I'm sure! It was a huge surprise today to find out that referrals have arrived at several agencies here in the US. No one, and I mean NO ONE, agencies included, expected them. Unfortunately it looks like they will only cover through the 22nd of July. Remember, we are the 26th. I feel like there is a rock in the pit of my stomach and I've got a major headache. I guess I just need to have a good cry and get on to waiting again. This will push our projected travel up to the first part of December - MAYBE. I almost feel like I don't care anymore. I do. But I guess I don't want to care anymore. Think I'll go crawl in a hole now...

4 comments:

Hillard Family said...

I am so sorry, I have been checking your site since I got the news. We really thought you would be next, this sucks. We are thinking you.

love, The Hillards

Anonymous said...

Hang in there...your time will come! It will definitely be worth the wait~. What a beautiful Christmas it could be.

Anonymous said...

Be strong girl.........stay positive!

Cheryl

Kim said...

Waiting stinks!!! There's no nice way to say it but I do know how you feel. Hang in there!