Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Almost back to school...

We went to a picnic yesterday for Trace to meet his classmates. Today we picked up papers at the school and met his teacher. He got to put his stuff in his desk and find his locker too. His teacher's name is Mrs. Kraker and I think she is going to be great this year. She is high energy, very organized and best of all - FUN! She also seems very interested in working with us on the allergy issues. I'm looking forward to the new year and the best part is, it starts monday!!! Whoo-hoo!

We are still waiting for the rumors to start in ernest this month. There have been a few but they are all conflicting, so basically nobody knows anything yet! As soon as I know I'll post it here - I know there are lots of you waiting!

By-the-way I'd love to know who all is checking in here. If you have a chance drop me a note by clicking on 'comments' below this (or any) post! Thanks - I can't wait to 'hear' from you!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Coco,

Now that you pointed this website out to me I check in every now and then.

Robin