Friday, April 09, 2010

Day to day...

Check out the water splashing around him and the mud on the bottom of his cleats!

Thanks for the gloves Aunt Cheryl and Nichole! They helped a ton!

Well we have made it through the first week back to routine! Things are busy as usual with work, school, laundry, soccer, laundry, soccer (oh! did I already mention soccer and laundry?) - I guess you get the point! The rain, hail, snow and sun have wrecked havoc on us this week. We are all ready for Spring but apparently the weather isn't. It snowed twice yesterday! AND IT'S APRIL!!! That is totally unheard of in the NorthWest! Poor Trace keeps getting soccer practice in the rain and mud and somehow Caden hasn't had a rainy practice yet.

Rick is managing to keep busy though not flying as much as we'd like. Being based close to home does make it a little easier and he seems less stressed most of the time. Caden, especially, benefits from having Dad around as much as possible. I seem to be perpetually busy! I love my job but sadly it doesn't look like it will be continuing next school year. Unless they get a new child who needs one on one care - which isn't highly likely. So, I'm on the hunt for something else. Part time would be ideal since Paige still has two years before she is in full day school, but I would happily take full time too. We have enough people around who could help me with Paige that it is a viable option.

Not much else is going on at the moment. Just your average day to day...

No comments: