Sunday, December 21, 2008

Oh, the weather outside is frightful...

At this point it sounds like we are going to be house bound a bit longer. More freezing rain expected today. I've already done my baking, gifts are wrapped, house is clean (that's a miracle) now what? I imagine I could find a closet or two to clean out but I think I'm leaning more toward sewing. I can't remember the last time I had time to actually choose what I would do. Yes, she is asleep in there! It was too hard for her to walk in so I rigged up an old laundry basket and tucked her in nice and snug - maybe a little too snug! We were heading over to get the boys.


Just a shot of our house in the snow. Not that great...


1 comment:

Bailey said...

That is so funny. She looks so cute in that laundry basket. Who knew the baskets could be used like that? We are having pretty bad weather here too. Keep bundled up!
Bailey & Liliana :o)