Tuesday, August 12, 2008

New Pictures





I'm having so much fun taking pictures of the kids! Paige is obviously more fun but I was feeling like the boys were being slighted. So this last weekend I took all three camping and took a ton of pictures of the boys. Let's just say one is a bit more photogenic than the other but I eventually got a few good ones of both. I'm pretty happy with the way they turned out and the setting was just perfect! (I also added on the collage I made from Paige's pictures last week).

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very nice shots! I love the layouts that you come up with too. Great job on the photos, blog, etc. And all your kids are photogenic....

Robin

Dori's Mommy (Diana) said...

You are a wonderful photographer!

Stacy said...

These look GREAT! I almost broke down and took the kids to a photographer - something I have never done because I just don't like them.
Yesterday I just happened to see Anne Geddes on Martha and was inspired that my pictures are just as great. You've just confirmed that for me. I just need to sit down and do something with them all!