Friday, November 09, 2007

Fun with the neighbors



Last Sunday Jordan had his birthday party. They had over 20 kids in the backyard and the flag football game spilled over into our yard too. Jordan's dad was a riot in his referee jersey and whistle (which prooved a valuable tool when trying to maintain control of that many boys!). Fortunately it was a beautiful day - clear and crisp. Later that evening we went over to watch Meet the Robinsons. Paige and Brandon look nice and cozy on the little princess couch! I think Santa might bring one for Paige. We will miss having friends live next door if our house ever sells. I love having our yards open and all the kids running around. One afternoon I looked out and there were nine or ten kids in my backyard. I could name all but one though! Just couldn't tell you where they all live.

No comments: