Tuesday, March 20, 2007

A family weekend....









Paige and Tegan got along just fine for their second visit. He is getting so big and has so much hair now! I'm so glad we are getting the opportunity to see him grow. Paige was mostly oblivious to him but really liked his toys! Unfortunately for Tegan his toys were left behind and Paige thinks that's just great. We all had a great weekend and Caden was in tears when he realized they were heading home. I suspect we'll meet up again soon since we have Tegan's toys! :)
(Jennifer, when you read this, send me your e-mail and I'll send off all the pictures from the weekend!)

3 comments:

Nana said...

Okay, now you have the perfect music for you Blog. . . I got teary just listening to the music and remembering how long you have LOVED that song.

Love those tiny feet . . .

Stacy said...

I got your comment! So, fun! Now, why can't I find your email address these days??? Its a big mystery to me. But I would LOVE to compare notes on this new blogger business. Its is working alright for me. I love Paige's little feet. I don't think I have taken any good pictures of Max's one year old little feet in a while. Will you email me so we can get the communication up and going: esadam@verizon.net
Thanks!

Anonymous said...

Coco,

Have rick call Scott and get my e-mail address because I can't figure this blog thing out.

Jennifer