Thursday, March 23, 2006

Our Life...

Ok, so I decided to give you all a little look at our world! This is the ladnscape we see every single day on the way to Trace's school. It isn't very exciting. I actually like the cloudy days because I can look off in the distance at the clouds on the horizon and imagine they are mountains! Pretty pathetic huh? Hopefully once the corn starts to grow it will look a little better. Trace started rollerblading lessons last Friday and he is having a blast practicing here at home! Caden of course couldn't be out done and is doing his best to keep up with brother!
Someone on the July Dragonflies group is making buttons that say "No news, don't ask", or something like that. I think I'll order a couple. That pretty much sums up the information from China for now!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Coco - I had heard from Candra that you moved, I've been active duty since last August, will be on duty for a year. Had to have some surgery and was home for a few weeks, went and had coffee with Ronda this morning and she told me the name of your web page. I'll go through it soon but wanted to give you my e-mail so you can update me yourself if you wish! nursescott77@hotmail.com. Hi to Rick and the kids- Julia Scott

Anonymous said...

Greets to the webmaster of this wonderful site! Keep up the good work. Thanks.
»

Anonymous said...

Really amazing! Useful information. All the best.
»