Friday, July 06, 2012

Growing up!


We finally realized that Paige had outgrown her bike.  She had said so a few times but it went in one ear and out the other until I actually saw her riding a few weeks ago!  So I started looking around.  I realized quickly enough that we were looking at $75-$100 for a new bike.  The I got to looking at used ones on Craigslist.  When I showed them to Paige she got just as excited as she did over the ones in the store.  I finally realized that I thought she needed a brand new one but she had no such expectations.  As far as she was concerned it just had to be pretty!  So when Papa found this one for $25 we decided to go have a look.  Besides a few scratches that would have been there real quick anyway it is in great shape.  And best of all - she LOVES it!


After being up until midnight for the fourth Caden slept in until 10:30 the next morning.  I figured he was the only one of all of us to be caught up on his sleep - aparently not.  This was about 8:30 that night and he was crashed on Paige's little Dora couch!

No comments: