Friday, April 22, 2011

An Exciting Day for Paige

P1090420-2

This morning Paige and I took all of her paperwork down to the school and registered her for Kindergarten.  She was SO excited!  It was fun to see her so happy and I know she is ready but…

As I helped he put on her dress this morning and pulled her wet hair out of the collar there was just this little pang of, “how did this happen?”  This is my baby.  The one I waited so long for!  I’m not one to get overly emotional with these kinds of events, but I think with Paige it is a little different.  We worked so hard, went through so much and ultimately waited so long for her that it just doesn’t seem possible that she can be growing up so fast.  I’m excited for the future and to see each of the kids grow, but …

1 comment:

Stacy said...

Oh, yes. I SOOOO feel your pain. We get to take Max to do the same thing on Thursday at 9am - and I taught first grade today and felt that all too horrid, "How did it go by so fast?"