Friday, April 15, 2011

Can you believe my kids get to go to school here!


If that isn't the most beautiful setting, I don't know what is! We are very blessed.

As for the other parts of life around here...
I finally made a decision about a doctor for Caden. That apparently was the easy part though! Then I spent two days on the phone calling insurance and offices to find out if we could even go to him and then if we could even get an appointment. To make a long story short, we have an appointment made for July with what sounds like an exceptional doctor! I was initially very upset at having to wait so long, but after a night of sleep I had a new perspective and am now just grateful to have an appointment at all. Rather than be angry with God for another delay, I am thankful He made an opening with a doctor on staff at one of the best hospitals in the country!

No comments: