Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Miss Creative

Having the boys gone all day has it's good and bad as far as Paige is concerned. If I had to guess though I'd say the good outweighs the bad so far! Yesterday I told her we could do one of her Easy Bake cakes. She loves to do it and I get don't get it out nearly as often as she would like! The picture below is of the beautiful creation she made -frosting and all. Today, while I was getting some work done she came over and showed me this picture. I was actually pretty imressed with her mama duck (beak and all)! I took the liberty of labeling it for all of you though, just in case you aren't too familiar with preschool art.

Other than that, Paige and I are just enjoying our last week before she starts preschool and I go back to work. Next week should be pretty interesting!


1 comment:

Jill said...

Fun stuff! I know how you feel! Claire loves to do things with me while all the other kids are gone too. It is quality time that we both enjoy!