Thursday, July 09, 2009

Growing. Or not.

I don't give growth percentages a lot of merit around here, but I do find them interesting. As a result I tend to keep track of where the kids are at. Little Miss P. is still at the bottom and even off the U.S. chart completely. On the Chinese charts (which aren't particularly accurate) she is about the 10th percentile. At least the way I read them which could be totally wrong! The boys are pretty funny in how opposite they are too. Poor Trace really needs a growth spurt though. He is just above average for height but hasn't grown much in a long time. Anyway, there really isn't a point to this post, just that I find it interesting. So there it is.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You forgot to mention where Caden fits on the charts. You know I always want to know. N