Friday, May 06, 2011

What we’ve been up to…

Really isn’t much, but I’ll humor you anyway.  Caden, our little socialite, has had friends over here nearly every day lately.  One day his friend called and was here before Caden was even off the bus!  Another afternoon he had two friends come home from school with him and three more showed up!  It makes for some crazy afternoons, but honestly I wouldn’t have it any other way.  I’m so grateful that my kids want to be here and want to have their friends here.  In all too short of time they will be gone more than they are home.

P1090450-2

I think we have had two days where the temperature was at (or real close to) 70 degrees (since last September).  On one of them I decided to get our and do some power-washing.  Rick eventually took over which led to a few wet kids!  No one was complaining though! 

P1090455-2

P1090458-2

Man I love this kid!

One cute kid, and all boy too!

P1090460-3

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I absolutely LOVE the shot with his back to the camera! Look at the joy and excitement on his face.

Robin