Wednesday, August 18, 2010

The Summer Fair

Sorry about the picture quality!

P1070356-2

The kids all look forward to the fair every summer!  They anxiously count down the months/days!  While Rick took the boys to spin themselves crazy on unlimited rides, Paige and I spent some time checking out the animals.  I was amazed at how long she wanted to sit and watch the horses!  Her favorite was the brown one. The sheep and goats were fun too.  I think she found the rabbits rather funny – the ones who’s faces you couldn’t even see especially!  In the evening my parents met us just outside the gate to pick up the kids.  Then Rick and I got a little dinner and wandered the commercial building together.  All in all a fun day!  Until next year…P1070408-2  

P1070347-2

1 comment:

Jill said...

Gotta love the fair! Sounds like a good fair experience!!