Sunday, January 17, 2010

Miss Muffit

Paige insists on "reading" me a bedtime story occasionally. If it is a story we've read recently she can usually repeat it back pretty well!

I finally decided to "pick my battle" as far as Paige's clothing choices go. She had a closet and dresser nearly overflowing with clothes. Yet, every morning when I pull something out she backs away from me whining that she doesn't like it. So, I pulled out everything she won't wear! We went shopping and bought five "new" shirts a "new" pair of jeans, and a new coat, that we agreed on, mostly from local consignment stores.

This is what her bedroom looked like midway through the purging! Look at all those clothes!
And here is the final result in her closet! It went from me literally jamming clothes in to having wide open spaces!

1 comment:

Jill said...

AWESOME! That feels so good to clean out a closet! Hopefully no more arguments in the mornings right...
Way to go!