Sunday, July 20, 2008

Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!!!

I just wanted to let you all know that I so appreciated the gifts toward cleft bottles! I got anywhere from $5-$50 and believe me EVERY dollar made a difference. The total reached $200!! Since one case came to about $156 with tax I was also able to order 2 more boxes of 6 for $19 each + tax. With time running out (the girls leave this friday) I had to pay $14 to expedite shipping (on me!). So we were able to get a total of 84 bottles!! As I mentioned to many of you, each bottle has the potential to save a life so that is 84 precious little lives that will have a chance. I never could have made such an impact without all of you - Thank you!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That is so awesome - - thanks for letting us partner with you to save these precious little ones !

Darlene