Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Our mini vacation






Well, we took a quick trip to Vancouver last weekend. Everyone was feeling a bit homesick and it was also Trace's 9th birthday so we decided it was as good a time as any. Fortunately we had no trouble with flights and were able to get on our first choices each direction! Since it was such a short trip we didn't do much visiting and just tried to keep it low key. The kids had a blast hanging out with Nana and Papa, carving pumpkins with their cousins, and going out to Beaches for lunch after church! Of course it was hard to leave and I was the first one in tears (when we left Woody and Cheryl's!), but we are making some strides toward moving back. Please pray for Rick as he works to change his career direction.
Also, I've been playing around with the blog again so hang in there with me as I try to make some changes - you may log on and find it looks quite strange but trust me, I'm working on it!

No comments: