Thursday, March 01, 2012

Six years old!

Our baby girl is six years old! I told her she wasn't allowed to be six and she giggled and told me "too bad!" As all parents say, I don't know where the time has gone. Seems like yesterday I was sitting in the rocking chair in her room trying to memorize her little, sleeping face. Now she reads a chapter to me before practicing spelling words and doing homework! Our beautiful baby girl is growing up right before our eyes. This past year has been a year with a lot of changes for Miss. P. She graduated pre-school, started kindergarten and moved to first grade all in just six months time. She learned to ride a two wheel bike. Went to Hawaii and Disneyland for the first time. She started gymnastics and rapidly moved up to pre-team where she is excelling! I'm sure the coming year will bring even more changes. Hopefully her sweet, giggly, sparkly personality won't change too much! Love you to pieces my little girly girl!

Dentist Barbie for our future dentist! Couldn't resist encouraging her now could we?



No comments: