Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Some big days!

Caden turned 10!  Double digits?  How did that happen?  He wanted a LEGO cake so this was my rendition.  It’s the best I could do without fondant (which my family hates).

P1100365-2

Paige started kindergarten!  Seriously – how does this happen?  It just feels like yesterday she was placed in my arms with her little lower lip quivering.  She is making friends and getting used to school and every day she goes skipping in.

P1100393-2

Caden started 4th grade. He was excited to get the same teacher Trace had in fourth grade.  I’ve been amazed by how much he has liked being in a very uncluttered, calm and controlled room – he thrives in it!

P1100389-2

And Trace started 7th grade!  I can’t wrap my head around it.  For some reason I keep telling people he is in 6th grade.  He doesn’t have any of his old friends with him in class but it seems to be working well for him.

P1100388-2

1 comment:

Jill said...

Lots going on! Sorry I missed your phone call! I have sent you an invite to our blog twice. It must not be going thru or I might have the wrong email. I will try again. Can't wait to chat!