Tuesday, June 13, 2006

I've got a mission...

This is for all my shopping friends and family. I am looking for a doll for Paige. It is made by Fisher Price and is called Little Mommy. The problem is that they no longer appear to be making the Asian doll. I can't find it on the internet or in the stores I've checked out here in Chicago. If you wouldn't mind checking the toy section occasionally for me I'd really appreciate it!! Again I'm looking for the Asian one not the 'ethnic' one. Thanks!!

3 comments:

Torie said...

http://cgi.ebay.com/Fisher-Price-Little-Mommy-Baby-Asian-Doll-NRFB_W0QQitemZ9529055098QQcategoryZ95244QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Try this link - not sure if it will work or not, but it is on ebay.com - I just typed in little mommy doll and it was about half way down.

Good luck in your search!

Anonymous said...

Nice idea with this site its better than most of the rubbish I come across.
»

Anonymous said...

Looks nice! Awesome content. Good job guys.
»